2003/XP-reply and check grammar
|Outlook 2003/2002 VBA-programs for replaying on
e-mail and checks of grammar and syntax using MS Word. For overcoming "protection"
of Outlook safety guarg from
mail viruses auxiliary vbs-scripts are used.
Programs are intended for maintenance in the environment of MS Outlook 2003/XP, uses MS Word 2003/XP and Windows Scripting Host ver. 5.6.
1. Select the letter which it is necessary to answer, press the button "Replay " or "ReplayAll" (or fulfil procedures dkmReplayE or dkmReplayAllE accordingly).
2. After output to the screen of the form with a greeting to a target and the quoted text of the incoming letter write the answer, delete superfluous strings-citations, add the signature.
3. Press the button calling CheckGrammar procedure, make necessary changes to the text of the answer.
4. Send the letter.
1. The standard (builtin) procedures of the answer are started from Outlook menu, a shortcut menu of the letter etc.
2. Procedures work only with ASCII format of letters (plain-text).
3. During creation of the answer to the letter the panel with warning about "whose attempt to read the address information" will appear.
4. Send me your question.
% Load archive with the program: version for Office System 2003.version for Ofiice XP.